Opening hours / Monday – Friday / 09:00 – 17:00

(34) 966 761 805


Spanish Residency

To be able to live officially in Spain there are three important items you will require.

• Residencia or Spanish residency card
• Padrón
• SIP (Spanish health card)

Spanish Citizenship (Residencia)

If you are currently an EU citizen and are a non resident and are living in Spain for more than 183 days or decide to make Spain, your permanent residency you are required to apply for Spanish residency.

If you are currently a non EU citizen and are a non resident and want to stay in Spain for more than 90 days out of 180 days you will need to apply for a visa. With a visa you can then apply for a TIE card.

The specific requirements for each of these will depend on the region in which you want to live, as well as your own status.

€199 per residency application

€149 per TIE application


Your local town hall issues a certificate of residency called a “Padrón” you will need to register with them which is legal proof for the authorities to confirm where you live. This will enable you to apply for a health card, residency or the permission to enrol your child at school etc.

SIP Card

A SIP card is your Spanish health card. This allows you to be a beneficiary of health treatment and discounted prescription charges as part of the national health system in Spain.

Golden Visa

The Golden Visa program is a type of residence focused especially for all Non-EU citizens who would like to invest and live in Spain.

• Golden visas are available for people who invest a minimum of €500,000 in Spain, this could be in the form of Real Estate or other investments
• The property must have been purchased a maximum of 90 days before the visa application is submitted.
• Investments are accredited by the “certificado de dominio y cargas del Registro de la Propiedad”.
• When a visa is approved it will be valid for 1 year.

Golden visa fees vary depending on nationality, quotes are available upon request

Non-lucrative Visa

This visa allows the holder to live in Spain for up to 1 year without working. It is aimed at non EU citizens, who would like to live in Spain.
With this visa, you can not work during your time in the country.
There are certain criteria that must be met.
Please enquire for full details.

Price on Application

Need legal help? Contact us today!

Simply fill in the form and we will contact you soon