Opening hours / Monday – Friday / 09:00 – 17:00

(34) 966 761 805


Touristic Licence

When you rent a property in Spain on a short-term basis otherwise known as a holiday let there is a legal requirement to obtain a “Touristic Licence”

Listed below are the documents required to apply for a touristic license

• Copy of the rental property(s) deeds
• Copy of the last paid Suma bill
• Copy of DNI(s) or Passport(s)
• Copy of NIE(s) (foreign nationals only)

€249 (inc. regional fees)

Fees may vary based on variation of regional fees payable

Under Spanish tax legislation you are required to present a Property Rental Tax Declaration each quarter when you rent your property out on a short term let.

€149pa per Rental Property Tax Declaration (4 quarterly returns)

Need legal help? Contact us today!

Simply fill the form below and we will contact you soon