Legal & Fiscal Administrators
Ref Code – 008
We are looking for a highly motivated, organised and attention to detail candidate who can multitask with a great can-do attitude for our in house legal & fiscal department. You would be supporting the legal team with accounting, tax and various administration tasks. You must be able to read, write and speak Spanish and English fluently as this is a key requirement of the job role.
• Organisational skills are required in a busy department
• Time management, must be able to manage your own time effectively
• Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
• Work with the accountancy team
• Taxes & IVA
• NIE’s, Residencia and Trafico
• Communicate effectively
• Utility Bills set up
• Experience with Excel, Word, and CRM systems
• After sales work
• Assist clients with opening bank accounts
• Team player
• Notary appointments
• Computer literate
Salary is negotiable and will be disused at interview stage. This is a contracted position, fulltime 40 hours per week flexible working hours. 22 days per annum paid holiday. If you think this is the role for you, please apply online and one of our recruitment team will contact you shortly.
This role is office based in our head office in La Zenia, Orihuela Costa and could incorporate some time working from home.
Start your job application here